Abandoned Rail

tomazws

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was crossing over an abandoned rail and saw part of the rail cast in the tree shades. Thought it might be interesting for a pic, so I parked and snapped couple pics of it.

This is the only one that came out decent. What do you think?

3589503231_5874bb5267_o.jpg

it sucks....completely looks like crap! hahah no im just paying. this pic looks really good. i like the shade a lot. did you ever try a shot from the ground? that maybe would have looked good to? but very nice. i like the black and the white. nice

Crop out the upper background ... the horizon should end at the rails in the back ... thus emphasizing the center object and the vertical lines.

Crop out the upper background ... the horizon should end at the rails in the back ... thus emphasizing the center object and the vertical lines.

Like this?

abandoned_rail.jpg

looks good, i like the composition

JMO....but I think I like the original better! If you are going to crop anything...I say a wee bit off the bottom??

:O)

JMO....but I think I like the original better! If you are going to crop anything...I say a wee bit off the bottom??

:O)
Yes! Same here! I like the background, and I love the picture! The black and white really adds a nice touch. :D

Nope, the darkness at the bottom is worth more than the out of focus stuff at the top.

Hahaha... I'm going back to the same place tomorrow and try it out lower =)

Most reactions

Back