Abandoned Squirrel's Nest Taken Over By Spiders!

Flying Panda

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
jt-strachan.pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for viewing!

500_3510 (LRGCR)-F1500x1000.jpg

JT

Well, there's something you don't see every day. Good eye. If you happen to spot a cold beer, let me know. :excitement:

Well, there's something you don't see every day. Good eye. If you happen to spot a cold beer, let me know. :excitement:

Thanks Kirk! The only cold beers found in my local vicinity normally don't gather any spider webs - if you know what I mean. :boogie:

@ K9Kirk - On a more serious note - is that hurricane predicted to hit anywhere near you? If so, just be extra cautious and careful. We'll be thinking about you and yours! Let's hope it spins back out into the Atlantic.

Thanks Kirk! The only cold beers found in my local vicinity normally don't gather any spider webs - if you know what I mean. :boogie:

@ K9Kirk - On a more serious note - is that hurricane predicted to hit anywhere near you? If so, just be extra cautious and careful. We'll be thinking about you and yours! Let's hope it spins back out into the Atlantic.

The last computer model I saw (last night) had it going up the east coast and I'm on the west/gulf side so I'll be ok, thanks for asking. Know what you mean on the beer. I just got ahold of some Samuel Adams October Fest the other day and it's almost bye-bye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back