What's new

abandoned structures

photocist

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
605
Reaction score
57
Location
Oakland, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went over to the naval base near my area and was able to snap a few shots that I actually like! These are a couple of my favs for the day. In the first shot I did a new PP technique, one which I more or less stumbled upon and I like the end result. The other had minimal processing; crop, b&w, sharpen.


abandoned pipe by photocist, on Flickr


structure by photocist, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
 
The first is interesting, but I dont like the processing. It seems too contrasty for me...whites too white and blacks too black. Removes from the abandonned feel.

The second I'm not a fan of. I think its because the image dimensions are just really weird. Would love more clouds and sky I think
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom