Abandoned train

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This train track ended before the road and a train sat on it abadndoned. I'm not sure how long it's been sitting there like that, but you could tell it's been awhile. It was located in Chicago by Whiting skate park.

3792839699_33c2146b2a.jpg

Cool beans. Curious PP, kinda grungy, and it works. If I may though, I find that graduated dirty gold line in the borders distracting. It's drawing my attention away from the train. >.<

I post all my pics on my flickr and take the medium size to post on the forums. I thought there was a posting size limit? If I post a picture of the larger size, it would be huge.

I don't care for the pp at all, but then you could probably have guessed that. I'm kinda bummed as I love old trains and such.

Also, I think you're not taking up enough of the frame with the subject and/or don't have enough elements in the space around the subject to compliment it and get away with the framing you have chosen.

If I may though, I find that graduated dirty gold line in the borders distracting. It's drawing my attention away from the train. >.<

Actually, I don't mind it, it complements the train and draws your eye around a bit. Nice picture :thumbup:

Scotty, can I ask where you're from? I live in the South Bend area if you're from NW Indiana.

Also, I think you're not taking up enough of the frame with the subject and/or don't have enough elements in the space around the subject to compliment it and get away with the framing you have chosen.

I do agree with this though, cropping in a little would do some good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back