mcoppadge TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 240 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Feb 9, 2006 #1 Shot of an abandoned hay wagon. As always, let me know your thoughts.
Ice TPF Noob! Joined Feb 7, 2006 Messages 80 Reaction score 3 Location Home: Missouri College: New Haven, CT Feb 9, 2006 #2 I really like this shot, only the tires seem to hurt it... nothing you can do about that...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Your conversion and toning works really well here. I like it a lot. Looks like it could have been my pic, too, we have woods like that and here and there even a bit of a hill (rarely ), but no abandoned hay wagons ...
Your conversion and toning works really well here. I like it a lot. Looks like it could have been my pic, too, we have woods like that and here and there even a bit of a hill (rarely ), but no abandoned hay wagons ...
mcoppadge TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 240 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Feb 10, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Ice said: only the tires seem to hurt it... Click to expand... That's kind of how I felt, too.