Abandoned warehouse shoot

ghache

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i love that location, there is so much possibilities, big warehouse, different rooms,

4914104346_a97a4e9b73.jpg

4914127148_fa2dd6b3c0.jpg

4914105794_443b5e34f8.jpg

4913505145_353ef4bec1.jpg

Nice images. I like the color a lot. Sounds like a lot of possibilities there. I can imagine some 60's or 70's themed images being just killer here. Or grunge. I hope you are able to use the location freely.

Thanks for sharing.

I like the 1st one, though a little darker, and cropped so she has more of the frame in front of her.

Be careful working in those old places. You never know what lurks in dem walls.

Nice images. I like the color a lot. Sounds like a lot of possibilities there. I can imagine some 60's or 70's themed images being just killer here. Or grunge. I hope you are able to use the location freely.

Thanks for sharing.

that location is an old open mine qith bleached rock all over the place.
there is a train track, that old warehouse, forest, a lake, the largest bungee jump site in canada and some amazing blue water lagoon.

http://www.shorediving.com/images/1385-02-Morrison_Quarry-Denis_Perrin.JPG

i had the chance to spoke with the site owner and he gave me the green card to shoot there anytime i want.

#1 shows of the overall allure of the model the best...cute outfit, cute shoes, nice legs...the other shots are not showing off the whole "look" nearly as well.

#1 shows of the overall allure of the model the best...cute outfit, cute shoes, nice legs...the other shots are not showing off the whole "look" nearly as well.

exactly.:thumbup:

I like #2 the best, because it has the most emotion. #1 is close, but the model is sort of awkwardly placed in the photo.

Good lighting and composition, but not a bunch of emotion which can really pop in these locations.

Definately alot of possibilities in this warehouse. I personally love #4, the rest don't really do alot for me. Try different locations in the warehouse, really show us what that place is all about. Good shots keep at it.

I love #1...
The last one is a great composition, but her arm looks oddly placed?

I did another shoot at the warehouse.

ill post up some more pictures later but here one. For some reason i am really proud of this one...

4969990028_d958b110fd.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back