What's new

Abandoned

Birinni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
profumoagresteca4.jpg
 
Awesome shot. Just curious to know where did you focus for this end to end sharpness? At 1/3 from bottom or calculated the hyperfocal distance?

Could you please share some EXIF info?
 
very nice shot, I like the composition as well as the other technical aspects. Which area of Italy is this?
 
Awesome shot. Just curious to know where did you focus for this end to end sharpness? At 1/3 from bottom or calculated the hyperfocal distance?

Could you please share some EXIF info?

I used only the AF of my camera..
iso 100 f8 1/160 at 12mm canon 30d
 
very nice shot, I like the composition as well as the other technical aspects. Which area of Italy is this?

Hi Roger...this is Umbria Area
ciao :-)
 
Wow, very nice - love the colours and sharpness! I think the building in the midground might also make an excellent subject for some closer images, esp in B&W
 
Nice. I like everything about it except you shot it and not me :D
 
looking at your number of posts you're pretty new here. awesome start.
 
Beautiful image. Very well captured. :thumbup::thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom