Abandonment...

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
buttonseditwt3.jpg

showereditwt9.jpg

Did a slight bit of post editing on these with glow,brightness and contrast.

These were taken in a abandoned brewery have another vist lined up :mrgreen: but these were my best two shots from this trip.

Enjoy! critque welcome

I think I must get more daring and find myself more abandoned places to go in and take photos!

Though this first one does not look that "abandoned", light and bright as it is. Just somehow "unused", but nothing says that it is not only temporarily unused ...

I may have asked you this (several times?) before, but I have to ask again: do you shoot film and are these scanned prints?

Little advice: there may be a good many members who can't see the whole frame as one on their screens, you should resize these to a maximum of 800px wide!

LaFoto said:
I think I must get more daring and find myself more abandoned places to go in and take photos!

Though this first one does not look that "abandoned", light and bright as it is. Just somehow "unused", but nothing says that it is not only temporarily unused ...

I may have asked you this (several times?) before, but I have to ask again: do you shoot film and are these scanned prints?

Little advice: there may be a good many members who can't see the whole frame as one on their screens, you should resize these to a maximum of 800px wide!

The place is pretty trashed so maybe I should of included something that indicated that i'll try make it darker insted and see what its like.

No I use digital.

Heres another that I forgot to add.

Sorry about the size I get too used to this 21 crt at 1600x1200 I will resize or thumbnail in the future.

Yes, that old wall-telephone does look abandoned - a pity light was so low you got camera shake in this one.

I think to go for "darker" instead of light and bright helps to show those abandoned place's abandonment - erm ... do I express myself?

LaFoto said:
Yes, that old wall-telephone does look abandoned - a pity light was so low you got camera shake in this one.

Light wasn't that much of a problem just inexperience and lack of tripod :thumbdown: also was my first ever explore so I was abit shakey with all the noises these buildings make... but I have a Manfrotto 785b tripod on my shopping list next :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back