What's new

"Abanoned Silos"

nmerrick

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Oakland, TN, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this of a pair of abandoned silos on a disused farm near Oakland, TN. The photograph was taken around dawn one early summer morning.

abandoned silos.jpg


All C&C welcome, as usual.

Nigel
 
Very nice shot! I like the mellow colors and the composition. The only thing is I wish there was a more interesting sky, but that is not in your control
 
Very nice shot! I like the mellow colors and the composition. The only thing is I wish there was a more interesting sky, but that is not in your control

yes, indeed... I'm still working on my climate control device :-)) Trouble is, whenever I turn it on it seems to rain...

Nigel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom