What's new

abingdon estate

icondigital

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
325
Reaction score
14
Location
u s a
abingdon estate

abngdn.td2.3.jpg
 
Oh wow. This is nice!
How small was your aperture to get these starry lights?
I like the colours a lot.
How come people illuminate all their houses?
 
nice and crisp! :)
I would crop off the black portion on top and bottom.
 
LaFoto said:
Oh wow. This is nice!
How small was your aperture to get these starry lights?
I like the colours a lot.
How come people illuminate all their houses?
f22 at 30 seconds

they don't all illuminate there homes but it does seem to be getting popular with some people even putting lights up in trees to illuminate the tree.
but of course the ones that are illuminated make for easier more colorful night shots

i would sure appreciate it if the people that dont like the pic would let me know why!
only way we can get better!
i won't be offended!
 
Dig the colors and good choice on the aperture!
 
Yes!That's it now.And f22 ... that is, of course, something else. My camera's smallest aperture is f8... :roll: And yet, I am still happy with it (until Christmas :biggrin: )
 
Really like the details and 'charcter' of the house! I personally didn't mind the first crop at all, as I thought the extra black around the edges helped to accentuate the varying colours, but both versions look fine :)
 
Lovely photo of my house ... LOL kidding ... if only I had a place like this :)

Lovely photo ... love the colours and the darkness too ... it has a warm feel to it and makes it look welcoming.

Thanks for sharing.
 
great night shot! I really like the second crop much more than the original. Looks really good, the perspective and composition are nice!
 
totally agree with danile! nice shot.. the crop out of the black adds to it :thumbsup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom