Not open for further replies.

donny1963

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to bed lol
Not cause i had nothing to say.
I wansnt about to waste my time with people who think they are Superior to others. Actually far from it lol
Specially that idiot who said my flag picture was under exposed and had too slow a shutter. Fyi that was at 1000 shutter these idiots know zip .. Dont listen to them
One of them claims to make thousands off his prints that he shoots at 6k iso. Poor customers..
Lmao

Your flag photo was too dark.

Joe

Now your just trolling

Its not worth starting this discussion up again after the orginal one was closed

But I find the content of the photo more important than what the ISO is. I'd rather get a sharp shot at a high ISO than a blurry one at a low ISO.

Its not worth starting this discussion up again after the orginal one was closed

But I find the content of the photo more important than what the ISO is. I'd rather get a sharp shot at a high ISO than a blurry one at a low ISO.
it's not blurry, maybe you need to see your eye doctor ? not blurry what so ever, and some of the people posting about it mention the shutter speed was too slow, it was at 1000 shutter, lol see it's easy to catch these guys who try to claim they some sort of photography god, when there statements don't match anything close, any one know knew anything about photography would see the wind was blowing the flag around and so a slow shutter speed would show motion blur which it doens't it's forze solid, it's easy to spot thos who claim to be master at something but are in deed counterfeit.
lol
this is why i enjoy doing this from time to time in these forums, last night was to prove a point to a few friends, we had a good laugh,
one of them reading with me is a photographer for a major publication and is part time instructor at cambridge school of photography.

so those who may be reading, don't take to heart what some of these guys say because there opinion is not that of a qualified photographer to give you accurate info like Trever1t PaulWog Vtec44,.. and then when they are stuck in there argument they have a staff member rescue them and its' always the same one too Overread
he told me i could post perfect picture up and they would try to find something to aid them in there BS..

lol

Last edited:

it's not blurry, maybe you need to see your eye doctor ? not blurry what so ever, and some of the people posting about it mention the shutter speed was too slow, it was at 1000 shutter, lol see it's easy to catch these guys who try to claim they some sort of photography god, when there statements don't match anything close, any one know knew anything about photography would see the wind was blowing the flag around and so a slow shutter speed would show motion blur which it doens't it's forze solid, it's easy to spot thos who claim to be master at something but are in deed counterfeit.
lol
this is why i enjoy doing this from time to time in these forums, last night was to prove a point to a few friends, we had a good laugh,
one of them reading with me is a photographer for a major publication and is part time instructor at cambridge school of photography.

so those who may be reading, don't take to heart what some of these guys say because there opinion is not that of a qualified photographer to give you accurate info like Trever1t PaulWog Vtec44,.. and then when they are stuck in there argument they have a staff member rescue them and its' always the same one too Overread lol

I never said your picture was blurry...you took it WAY out of context. It wasn't even direct toward you at all.

Joe
i know you will say that, but fyi, it wasn't too dark, sorry..

How could you know I will say that?

And I don't need your commentary since I can see the photo.

Joe

flag.jpg

So what you're basically saying is you like to visit forums on occasion, argue and insult members, prove them wrong and back it up because you have friends that are good at certain subjects.

Be happy

Joe

Joe

View attachment 122459
it's not that dark unless it's sunset , and what you did to the changes ruined what i was going for, the flag is suppose to be shadowed like that.
yours on the right lost the contrast i was looking for and again, the highlight in the sky is correct it's sunset..
a histogram is not always correct depending on what you want to do.. not every picture constitute date on a histogram from right to left all the way though.. :/

Any way no point in arguing with it, i'm not going to go there.. i got better things to do!!!!!
happy over cranked iso imaging :)

10,000 iso and still a usable photo, it has some noise but its not all that bad.... some cameras do better at high iso than others.
DSC_2168-001.jpg

iso 4500 and it looks just fine..

DSC_1735.jpg

iso 1600 looks just fine..

DSC_1610-002.jpg

I refused to accept that there's others who do things different than I do lol
Cause i am right and everyone else is flat-out, dead wrong.
I wansnt about to waste my time with people who are Inferior to me. Actually that is the truth
I have spoken
I am a photo god
bow down to me
I know all and everyone else is a dolt for not doing things my way no lol them's the facts folks deal with it
Sory, I had to post this because I cannot let it go

FIFY.

Joe

Joe

View attachment 122459
it's not that dark unless it's sunset , and what you did to the changes ruined what i was going for, the flag is suppose to be shadowed like that.
yours on the right lost the contrast i was looking for...

My illustration has more contrast than your original -- just look at the histograms.

and again, the highlight in the sky is correct it's sunset..
a histogram is not always correct depending on what you want to do.. not every picture constitute date on a histogram from right to left all the way though.. :/

The information a histogram provides is always correct you just need to know how to correctly interpret it as I did in the above illustration.

Any way no point in arguing with it, i'm not going to go there.. i got better things to do!!!!!
happy over cranked iso imaging :)

Why would you say that to me? I never raise my ISO above base. Why are you making false assumptions about me?

Joe

Tell you what Donny. If you want to openly and politely discuss the subject of high ISO use in digital photography that is fine.
However simply continuing a thread that was closed by resuming similar behaviour is not constructive.

You can agree to disagree on this subject; or you can return and debate it sensibly and calmly. Choice is yours but I don't want to be locking a third thread on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back