What's new

Abstract alcoholism

d_the_sandman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, TX
This is something different than what I usually post here, but I'm still on my first year of this whole photography thing, so you guys are victims of my experimentation, haha.

I took this shot at a bar. It's a shot of wine glasses hangin' above the bar counter, reflecting blue and red light from neon signs. I figured I'd try something a little more abstract by blurring the focus, and I think it turned out real interesting. It hasn't been touched up, but I cropped it down.

redglasscropped.jpg



Feedback appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom