Abstract Architecture

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got my arse out for some shots on the weekend, and even got a talking to by a security guard. :blackeye: Give someone a badge, and they think they are Barney Fife. And for you Nintendo Generation...this is he
Barney

478110609_HWBma-M.jpg

478110276_WRskd-M.jpg

478110531_xgN7N-M.jpg

478610623_mXXxy-L.jpg

Very creative. I don't live in the city, but it seems to me that if you don't get a talking to by a security guard, you're not trying hard enough... :)

(Yay!! More stuff from Chiller!!!!! :clap: :clap:)

LOVE them all!!!!!!

Thank all so very much for your comments. :D

Beautiful shots!
Love the link for Barny Fife - those who don't remember him are the poorer for it.

Peace,

Roey.

I miss those ol shows. I just found it funny this guard had some similarities to Barney. The only disturbing part was the drooling lip. :lol::lol::lol:

Very creative. I don't live in the city, but it seems to me that if you don't get a talking to by a security guard, you're not trying hard enough... :)
Ya know....ya aint been living in the big schmoke till ya get your arse kicked out of a cemetery either. :lol:

^^^Hey, I feel like maybe I've arrived! I was recently told by a security guard to stop taking pics of an abandoned building at the Whitby Psychiatric facility. (Only snapped one before they came by, darn it! Oh, and I was just passing by. Really. :crazy: )

Really love these shots, Carl. You really have an eye for abstract architecture shots (and wildlife. And landscape. And cemetery. And, well everything!)

^^^Hey, I feel like maybe I've arrived! I was recently told by a security guard to stop taking pics of an abandoned building at the Whitby Psychiatric facility. (Only snapped one before they came by, darn it! Oh, and I was just passing by. Really. :crazy: )

Really love these shots, Carl. You really have an eye for abstract architecture shots (and wildlife. And landscape. And cemetery. And, well everything!)
Thank you Jeanney.
Oh oh oh ....where is the building. :D I thought they tore all them down.

I have some family in Toronto (Scarborough), but haven't been there in 12 years or so. Beautiful place.

I thought I was gonna DIE when I got on the freeway. Collector lane? WTF is that? I had no idea a freeway could be 20 lanes wide!

Toronto's a bit chilly though.

Great shots!! You have the eye.

I have some family in Toronto, but haven't been there in 12 years or so. Beautiful place.

I thought I was gonna DIE when I got on the freeway. Collector lane? WTF is that? I had no idea a freeway could be 20 lanes wide!

Toronto's a bit chilly though.
Yeah, the 401 across the top of the city, with all those lanes, must be pretty intimidating if you're not used to it!

-25 C with the windchill lately! C-c-cold indeed.
cold.gif

/hijack

Great shot but the first one doesn't seems to be a great shot.
But others,it's stunning.

Most reactions

Back