What's new

Abstract: Do you perfer one over the other?

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did this in 4 temperatures and narrowed it down to these two but now I can't pick! I think I might like them both so may I ask, is there one you like better?
C&C always welcome and appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts :)
Thanks for taking a look!

Earth












Fire
 
I like the first one :-)
 
I'm going with number 2. First one just looks like blurry grass to me. The second has a sort of ethereal feel to it.
 
Thanks everyone :)
2-2
We need a tiebreaker or 3 lol
 
Thanks Nandakumar (that wasn't helpful lol :p ) Rotanimod (I like your reasoning :) )
 
I like them both, but prefer the first one.
 
I like both. The first one is a little more calming, I think.
 
Thanks all.
Looks like its pretty much tied, that's cool :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom