What's new

Abstract Forest

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Continuing on with the drive me and the Mr. went on yesterday, this one made me go "oh my!".
Two new fav's (so far) and over a 10% keeper rate is a GREAT drive!
I put a larger file up than usual, normally I resize to 800 on the long side but this one begs to be big and on canvas imho.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!


IMG_0212bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr
 
Thanks Eric :)
 
You need Holga bad. :lol:
 
This is one of my all-time favorites of this style! I think this is an outstanding example of its type. I'm very enthused about this specific photo.
 
That's what I was going to say - pretty cool. I like the branches going horizontally that are in focus with the sense of movement behind them.
 
Ha T! You gave me TWO remember? ;) I'm STILL waiting for the shipment of chemicals to start in the darkroom so I'm holding off on using them until I am processing films.

Derrel, thanks so much! :hugs:

Thanks Vintage :) I like the same about it :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom