What's new

Abstract II

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've decided I may have an addiction now. I really love this stuff. It's like a treasure hunt everytime I start looking at these in PS. It is getting a little easier to throw away those which don't have much potential when you're shooting so many though. Anyway, questions, comments and brutal attacks always welcome.

IMGP4056web.jpg
 
Really nice but I wish it were a little more crisp, if that makes sense.
 
Thanks folks. I know what you mean Alpha, but with smoke art, you get what you get.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom