What's new

abstract photography?

llllKodallll

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
i was slightly bored one night and decided to take some pictures so i set up and this is one of the photos i took.. tell me what you think:

i322236308_43899_5.jpg
 
I very much like it; I would like to see a version with slightly reduced highlights on the fingertips and a little more detail in the wrist area. I'm not sure if that would be better or not, but regardless, well done!
 
I very much like it; I would like to see a version with slightly reduced highlights on the fingertips and a little more detail in the wrist area. I'm not sure if that would be better or not, but regardless, well done!

thank you, thank you.. i am going to take your advice and do a reshoot.. if i can find the locket thinger
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom