What's new

Abstract-Random reflections..C&C please...

aliyawar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
349
Reaction score
65
Location
India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Random reflectins for your C&C..in this photo I have try to capture the unique beauty of random musings and thoughts and the captivating nature of undecipherable emotions...


random reflections by AliYawar.M, on Flickr

C&C please...:):)
 
Interesting and kind of mysterious. I think the bright area in the upper right bothers me a little.
 
This isn't bad, but I think that the water drops are too few and sporadic to be anything but a distaction.
The bright spot mentioned by KenC is an issue as well, but the water is what gets me.
Makes the image seem too much like an afterthought and confuses me as to where my eyes should focus.
 
Your abstract images are more inviting than other types i feel :thumbsup:
 
Thanks..everyone ..appreciate your suggestins :):)
 
THIS! This is much better than the one you labeled your favorite! THIS is abstract.

Thanks..yes I am trying to hone my skills at abstract...this was one of the first serious abstracts I shot.. :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom