What's new

Abstract

ComputerWhiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was raining outside, so I decided to have some fun with my camera indoors.
To take these images, I used a light box (a.k.a. my tablet) which projected a rainbow pattern. I then took the cover of a CD case and sprayed it with a few squirts of mist water. My camera was in macro mode because the images that I took with macro didn't have as much clearness or the detail.
$Abstract 007.webp$Abstract 005.webp$Abstract 003.webp$Abstract 002.webp
Feedback and tips are welcome :)
 
Simple but beautiful! I love the first one the best.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom