crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jul 11, 2006 #1 A very rare self portrait.
Corry Flirtacious and Bodacious Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 5, 2004 Messages 21,167 Reaction score 110 Location North Central Illinois Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2006 #2 Good to see you Crawdaddio!
walter23 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2004 Messages 489 Reaction score 7 Location A pacific island (canada) Jul 11, 2006 #3 Lensbaby? Not a bad shot.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Hey, why don't we get to see you more often? You need not hide the way you look!!!!!! I'm glad you did send this lensbaby selfportrait (which I assume it is?)
Hey, why don't we get to see you more often? You need not hide the way you look!!!!!! I'm glad you did send this lensbaby selfportrait (which I assume it is?)
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 11, 2006 #5 great shot! I also like your use of the lensbaby!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 11, 2006 #6 I imagined you to have longer hair :mrgreen: Very cool self portrait btw :thumbup:
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Jul 11, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks guys. Yes it is ANOTHER LB shot (can you tell I like this thing?) Mohain I used to have longer hair, I am now sporting the summer cut. I will now slink away in a camera shy manner................
Thanks guys. Yes it is ANOTHER LB shot (can you tell I like this thing?) Mohain I used to have longer hair, I am now sporting the summer cut. I will now slink away in a camera shy manner................
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jul 11, 2006 #8 Absolutely NO reason for you to be camera shy!! Nice to see you! : )