Accessoires chez LINKDELIGHT

sologne41

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
You make a good advertising site walking "LINKDELIGHT" on the forum, I bought a grip for Nikon D300S batterry January 25, and I'm still waiting for 3 months. This seller is not serious for me, and I do not recommend it! No remedy proposed, no refund they tell me just wait!!
For me, LINKDELIGHT WARNING!!!!
Bernard

1st post to rant about a site sponsor? Hey by the way welcome to the forum.

What was that? I couldn't hear you...... there was a baby crying.
piango.gif

I have to agree with him. Had I been waiting for a vendor to ship me something since January I'd be annoyed as well. Especially if they provided nothing in the way of a remedy. Actually what I would have done would have been to cancel the order after about 2 weeks.

There are, of course, two sides to every argument and this is only one side of it.

You make a good advertising site walking "LINKDELIGHT" on the forum, I bought a grip for Nikon D300S batterry January 25, and I'm still waiting for 3 months. This seller is not serious for me, and I do not recommend it! No remedy proposed, no refund they tell me just wait!!
For me, LINKDELIGHT WARNING!!!!
Bernard

It's unfortunate that you haven't received it yet, I'm sure there must some sort of explanation. Have you tried asking them for a timeline or even a reason for the delay? When you bought the product, did they mention that there would be a delay?
Were you rude to them when you called asking where the product was? If so, I would have told you to "just wait" as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back