C&C Welcome!
1 _MG_3090.jpg

2 _MG_3155.jpg

3 _MG_3183.jpg

4 _MG_3192.jpg

5 _MG_3197.jpg

6 _MG_3205.jpg

7 _MG_3244.jpg

Framing (or maybe some cropping?) is nice, seem to be getting more nice clean compositions. I feel like I'm seeing what you want viewers to see and I know what each picture is about. These seem much improved from when you started out.

The only one I'd comment on is the first one, I might have thought about one with just the two tables to the center and left, the right one isn't too interesting visually. I usually get shots though when I first get somewhere of all the tables etc. mostly as a record of it all before people come in and mess it up! lol (by eating, etc.) So I have photos of everything just in case.

You are getting better. This kind of stuff is challenging to make interesting photos of. You did very well on shot #2, of the painted rocks. Nice close-up. Photos of people eating are often tricky...people can look very weird when actively eating, but you did a good job of it on shot #6, showing the couple eating in the background, with the man in the foreground serving himself from the fruit and cheese arrangement. Making photos of this type of static stuff is tough...you ARE improving!

These are much better than anything I've seen from you before in the event type genre.
Keep working it. :)
Derrel covered much of what I might have stated.

Most reactions

Back