A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Neat - very intense post treatment on that.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 tirediron said: Neat - very intense post treatment on that. Click to expand... Thanks. Going for kind of a color-gothic look.
tirediron said: Neat - very intense post treatment on that. Click to expand... Thanks. Going for kind of a color-gothic look.
mdcrisp2000 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 0 Location Edinburgh, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 29, 2008 #4 I usually love this kind of PP on a photo, but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me. I think I'd like a bit more focus on the foreground rather than the background trees. Just my thoughts though; take from them what you will.
I usually love this kind of PP on a photo, but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me. I think I'd like a bit more focus on the foreground rather than the background trees. Just my thoughts though; take from them what you will.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 mdcrisp2000 said: I usually love this kind of PP on a photo, but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me. I think I'd like a bit more focus on the foreground rather than the background trees. Just my thoughts though; take from them what you will. Click to expand... Thanks for your time.
mdcrisp2000 said: I usually love this kind of PP on a photo, but for some reason this one just doesn't do it for me. I think I'd like a bit more focus on the foreground rather than the background trees. Just my thoughts though; take from them what you will. Click to expand... Thanks for your time.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2008 #6 Unlike mdcrisp, I'm usually put off by that much processing, but I like this one very much.
P paulocon TPF Noob! Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 67 Reaction score 0 Sep 1, 2008 #7 You've got something of a halo effect around the greenest tree on the top of the image - not sure if this is due to over saturation?
You've got something of a halo effect around the greenest tree on the top of the image - not sure if this is due to over saturation?