What's new

ACR batch processing of JPEGS?

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to use ACR to add a mild sharpening to my JPEGS prior to printing. If I synchronize settings, do the JPEGS automatically save once I close ACR? I know with RAW files the settings are actually in a seperate sidecar file. So I was wondering, do I have to do something else, or should they be destructively altered and ready to upload for printing as soon as I save from ACR?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
DUH, I'm an idiot. I didn't realize there was a save button at the bottom left. *SMACKS HEAD*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom