Action photo

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here it is, tell me what you think. He's hoping over the cement barrier onto the grass bank, incase anyones confused...

robhop.jpg

Maybe a crop to the third bar (or maybe the second) of the rail (from the right)? That would take the cyclist a tad more off center without losing context.

Looks like a storm was brewing in the background. Was that a street light or did you have lighting in front of him? I'm not good with lighting yet, but I like how he was lit and the background and foreground aren't.

Hey nice shot and timing to catch him like that, I wish maybe a little more angle was there but maybe you were trying to get what he was jumping over in the shot to show the scale of his jump.

Nice, i agree a better angle could have improved the shot, and tho its cheeky, made the drop seem bigger.. if you know what i mean.
I sense you are loving the off camera flash lol. You have many Trials, or Dirt round your area?

Nah no dirt or trails around here, mostly street. I shot from that angle so you could see how high he had to hop. Had i have shot more parallel to his movement, you would not be able to see the height of hop and he could have just dropped off it. I'll upload an example of this later.

Edit: i messed the flash up but you get the idea.
DSC_0162.jpg

Most reactions

Back