What's new

Action shots at skateboard race

Reece Man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Kalispell, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had competed but I was eliminated in the first heat so I snapped some pictures. I posted another thread but I want opinions as I branch out on my different types of photography so please don't think I'm trying to whore out my pictures. Here are a couple of my favorites all shot with D700 and most with 80-200 f/2.8 and a couple with a 24-70 f/2.8

Please C&C. I wanna work on my action shots.

Alex_1.jpg


MAX.jpg


Wester.jpg


CaseyandChip.jpg


TommyEpic.jpg


Zak.jpg
 
OMG that guy wearing only a T-shirt really wants to get rid of his elbow skin.
I like nr 4 and the last one best.
 
some sweet shots!
 
i really like the 3rd one! amazing
 
the last one would have been cie had the focus been mor eon the rider as apposed to the rocks, i understand that sometimes it's hard to do
 
I agree with you, the last one is the best. Would have like to see some blurring (panning with the skater) to show the speed these guys are getting.
 
the last one would have been cie had the focus been mor eon the rider as apposed to the rocks, i understand that sometimes it's hard to do

I was actually going for that affect, I thought it looked kinda cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom