ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

ok not sure how many people will be into this but following from my skate post in the gallery i thought i would start a little skate forum within the forum.

if anyone wants to add any skate pics or anything vaguely related or just talk about some skate stuff between photographers then here you are!

here's a first submission to get the ball rolling.

not my favourite or anything but i like all the different characters and viewpoints within this one pic.
49_1024.ts1100812630056.jpg

i think the pic hasn't come out so well i'm gonna try and sort it out another time... too tired now!

I love both BMX and Skating so I think they both need their own thread, hehe :)

yeah bmx is great too i was into that before skating but nowadays its just the skating. i think nomav6 is right they should both have their own thread, i wouldn't be suprised if there are a few people who are interested in both. most skaters now are into filming or photography or graphics, i'm sure it's the same with bmx.

as for love park i did mean in philly, it's a global thing with skaters everyone knows love park! it's sad that it's still banned for skating i saw there were loads of skate events and political rallies goin on to get some sort of compromise but the mayor is obviously not having any of it... shame

I like it but I'm not very good.
53er.jpg

there is a picture of me. I usually ride alone so its kinda hard to take pictures.

I just moved away from all of my friends that ride, but Im going to try to find sometime to go back for a day and ride with them, if so I'll take my camera, they're doing some pretty crazy stuff now, so I should end up with some good pics, although it might not be untill this coming spring :(

I don't ride myself, I wish I did. But I love watching it, it's a great sport.

BMX bikes are all wrong... far too small, join the revolution buy a MTB. Having said that I do love to watch the BMX flatland stuff, that takes stupid amounts of skill.

Scurra said:
BMX bikes are all wrong... far too small, join the revolution buy a MTB. Having said that I do love to watch the BMX flatland stuff, that takes stupid amounts of skill.

Yeah! I'm with you Scurra :)

picksure, that is good timing with that pic, at the height of the catch, if it's a kickflip as i'm guessing?

we should have a guess the skate trick theme:
51_1024.ts1100803338593.jpg

or this one could be "what happened next?" but that would be a bit obvious
50_1024.ts1100801857354.jpg

Im guessing variel flip on the first one, but it looks pretty far out in front of him. maybe a 3 flip too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back