What's new

Adding a lucency to a film

jetflash

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello people. I'm new here. I thought I'd try this: I have a black and white film and I want to add a lucency to it. The area is small, only about 1 mm. How do I add a small black spot with fine control? Thanks!
 
I have no idea about "lucency", if you are looking for how to dodge and burn, just google that.
 
I guess what ever you use in a darkroom to brighten up the picture. What do you use? maybe we can come up with something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom