Adelpha

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is an image from the summer of 2010 that I only processed a couple days ago.

p184361549-4.jpg

Thanks for viewing...

Nice! I like the square crop.

I hope you didn't spend much time inside. Do you know if it's still standing?

I love these kinds of pictures. Great composition, great shot. :)

Simply fabulous ... I love this. The textures, the lines, the dark and light ... all good. This is one of those subjects and places that could reap you a whole collection of amazing images. The house through the seasons.
Thanks for posting ... made my day.

I hope you didn't spend much time inside. Do you know if it's still standing?
I peeked through the door and in a split second I decided that entering was not a good idea. I don't know if it's still standing but I'm planning on visiting the area again (for this and other cool abandonments).

This is one of those subjects and places that could reap you a whole collection of amazing images. The house through the seasons.
Thanks for posting ... made my day.
Hey, thanks for the very nice words! You can't tell from this angle, but the house is surrounded by a field of what I think was wheat. So yeah, I agree this would be a cool "four seasons" project, showing the wheat, the stubble, the snowed-out field, etc.

WOW!!! how you put the house in the stem of a whirlpool???
As a photographer, I'm still learning to control the light... but the wind I know how to control already ;)

Thanks all for the kind comments, I appreciate them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back