ADHD Got the best of me d800 cmd with mono lights

bumpylemon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I feel like such an idiot right now. I will say that I have the worst memory every. I did a shoot the other day after I received Nikon d800 I set the camera flash to TTL -3.0 to trigger my flashpoint 320m. For whatever reason I can not for the life of me to get the monolight to sync with my d800 with the on camera flash. of course all photos are now dark. What other settings am I missing to be able to get back to what I had it at? flash sync speed is 1/60 and flash shutter is 1/60. ive tried multiple settiings! thank you

Try reading the manual.

just did. doesnt say anything about why its not syncing. and i googled all morning before coming here. but thanks for being a dick

i figured it out. not from the manual though! thanks for your awesome feedback!

just did. doesnt say anything about why its not syncing. and i googled all morning before coming here. but thanks for being a dick

So your taking my advice (which you didn't say you did in your OP) makes me a dick? Must be you in your avatar.

This is a long shot too - Make sure your pop-up flash is not up and "pre-firing". Doubt its your prob, but for some reason in the studio I kept accidentally popping mine up on the D800 without realizing it till the pics were dark due to the "slave" strobes firing prematurely

Most reactions

New Topics

Back