lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some more from yesterday

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Parma Wallaby

OK, I do. They are very, very, VERY cute! What are they? You are in the UK after all, and these look so Australian! Like a kangaroo-variety of sorts. Where were you to find these? Did you not only go to the duck pond but also to the zoo?

LaFoto said:
OK, I do. They are very, very, VERY cute! What are they? You are in the UK after all, and these look so Australian! Like a kangaroo-variety of sorts. Where were you to find these? Did you not only go to the duck pond but also to the zoo?

Wallabys are small marsupials from the islands of Australia and Tasmania. Also much smaller than a Kangaroo.

very cool shots.. I might also say (very kindly) that the framing you are using dosen't help your photos.. it makes them relate to a snap-shot type exposure.. and your work is far from snapshots. Just my opinion.. and wondering if you might try something more formal, if you have a choice.

Raymond J Barlow said:
very cool shots.. I might also say (very kindly) that the framing you are using dosen't help your photos.. it makes them relate to a snap-shot type exposure.. and your work is far from snapshots. Just my opinion.. and wondering if you might try something more formal, if you have a choice.

Do you mean the drop shadow border or the comp of the shots?
I can change the border or even get rid of it, it's just that I started using it on my aviation shots and have keep it going.

cool critter... nice captures... :thumbup:

What cute little guys! How close were you able to get to them to take these pics?

I agree with Raymond, the framing you have added to your pictures subtracts from the overall appeal. These are excellent pictures and I can not wait to see more! And yes, I really do want one too! I have always loved wallabies!

WNK said:
What cute little guys! How close were you able to get to them to take these pics?

I was about 2 meters away, watching it for about 5 minutes as it sat in the sun

Most reactions

Back