Adobe Bridge: Incorrect white balance

Tamgerine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tammyhineline.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm having some considerable trouble with some photos I took today. I just got a t3i converted to infrared in which I have to manually set the white balance in camera for each lighting situation. Sure, fine, it all works. However, when I view the photos in Bridge/preview it's completely jacked up. In my files the color is correct, in Bridge it's completely wrong, and when I view in preview or iPhoto they're way overexposed.

If I import it into camera raw in photoshop the white balance is "as shot" but I can't adjust the sliders to any resemblance of what it should be. It just gives me that at one end of the spectrum and crazy over-saturated at the other.

Any other raw photo with my MK II? Fine. This is the first time I have ever encountered this before. What in the heck is going on and how do I fix it?

Is it possible that the software isn't coping with the extreme adjustment in whitebalance? What's the actual white balance value that bridge is setting it to? is it between 2700k and 6000k or more extreme?

Bridge and ACR have it set at 2000, maximum to the left. It seems no matter what adjustments I make to the sliders I can't get it even close to where it should be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back