Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Bundle

Lisablueeyes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry I was unsure where to post this! I like to know if this is a good program for Newbies like me??? Found it at best buy for $99dollars.

Thanks for your help!!:wink:

Yes I have it and it's great. Does everything I need for my photo editing needs. It's user friendly and well worth the price. But Adobe offers a 30 day free (fully functional) trial for this product so why don't you download it and give it a go for free first to see if you like it, after that you can buy it for the same price online.

Lisa,

I wish I could help. I think some of it may depend on what you are doing.

So far I'm doing all I can to learn the program that came with my camera and Gimp.

I'm sure Gimp has limitations, but so far it does everything I need plus much much more.

I've heard there are easier to use programs depending on your intended use.

GIMP is an excellent photo editing software with all the advanced capabilities you'd want and best of all it's free. However, it's far from being as user friendly as PSE 11 and therefore for someone looking to do just basic tasks I wouldn't recommend it.

You found it for $100 at Best Buy? I am showing it as still $149.99 online. Bastards! Maybe I should take a trip to Best Buy to pick it up.

GIMP is an excellent photo editing software with all the advanced capabilities you'd want and best of all it's free. However, it's far from being as user friendly as PSE 11 and therefore for someone looking to do just basic tasks I wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you.

I may still buy something for ease of use. I use the software that came with the camera for the easy stuff right now, but I can already see the need for finding something easy to use that has more options. Gimp has certainly been a challenge.

Thanks for the info.. I did download it for 30 days! So far I like it, however I feel like I dtill need to understand to knows and why's when I edit my pictures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back