Adobe Photoshop Elements 24

Jeff15

Photographizing junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have been using Elements 20 since it was first introduced, is it worth upgrading to Elements 24.?

I have been using Elements 20 since it was first introduced, is it worth upgrading to Elements 24.?
Look at the features in '24 and decide if they deliver what '20 doesn't?
I'm still running it on my travel laptop with the old free Nik plug-ins. Happy with the results.

I have 2021 and am looking at the same. This is what Bing has to say about 2024.
  • AI-powered sky replacement: This feature allows you to replace the sky in your photos with a new one. The software uses AI to detect the sky in your photo and replace it with a new one that matches the lighting and color of the rest of the photo.
  • AI-powered skin smoothing: This feature allows you to smooth out skin in your photos. The software uses AI to detect the skin in your photo and smooth it out while preserving the details.
  • AI-powered object removal: This feature allows you to remove unwanted objects from your photos. The software uses AI to detect the object and remove it while preserving the background.
  • New Guided Edits: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024 comes with new Guided Edits that help you create interesting effects in your photos. For example, there is a Guided Edit that allows you to create a double exposure effect.
The sky replacement looks promising, but for that alone I'm not sure if the upgrade would be worth it. Here is Adobe's comparison of the two, which is as far back as they go to compare. Compare Versions | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2024

Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Back