Adobe Screwed Me Again

I just got off the phone with Adobe and a very helpful Adobe tech saw the problem and is trying to locate the issue and apologized. She certainly was more helpful than the last person I had spoke with in the past. I am confident was she gets approval I will get things resolved. I am always very courteous. I jumped the gun based on past experiences with Adobe.

I am in the process of contacting those I have met on TPF before I unsubscribe. It seems to be the veterans whose high and mighty attitudes eventually drive people away. Well done, it worked again. Adios

the only thing sadder than someone on TPF making you feel like you want to leave, is you letting them have the power to do so.
don't let some random internet persona have power over you.

Yeah, remember how Sarah defeated the Goblin King?

I am too busy shooting with like minded shooters to waste time with smart a** analogies and idiots who strut around from behind their screens and ridicule.

I guess I don't understand what the OP is upset about.
He blamed Adobe for something, didn't give them the opportunity to make it right and wants to yell about it - and is very upset because no one here wanted to support him in what turned out to be a baseless harangue.

Perhaps the OP could give us a sample response that he would have considered 'friendly' and 'welcoming'?

He blamed Adobe for something, didn't give them the opportunity to make it right and wants to yell about it - and is very upset because no one here wanted to support him in what turned out to be a baseless harangue.

Perhaps the OP could give us a sample response that he would have considered 'friendly' and 'welcoming'?
".....you screwed yourself " "You can't blame Adobe because you're inept at managing what you have on your computer." "...people who call in with a serious attitude and start giving it to you with both barrels because they did something to screw up their own system and somehow that is your fault"

I am far from inept and am offended by such an assumption. I did not nor do I attack customer service representatives as stated and I am offended that it was deemed necessary to give me a lesson in phone etiquette..
After reading all the responses to my initial post. I want to apologize to all those who took the time to give useful and thoughtful solutions. It was actually 3 members. I will take the advice to remain on TPF as I have been here since 2009 and learned an immense amount of useful skills. I am part of professional concert photography business whose services are highly respected by venues, promoters and artists. In hind sight I should not have aired my frustration with past dealing with Adobe and aired them on TPF. It will not occur in the future.

".....you screwed yourself " "You can't blame Adobe because you're inept at managing what you have on your computer." "...people who call in with a serious attitude and start giving it to you with both barrels because they did something to screw up their own system and somehow that is your fault"

I am far from inept and am offended by such an assumption. I did not nor do I attack customer service representatives as stated and I am offended that it was deemed necessary to give me a lesson in phone etiquette..
After reading all the responses to my initial post. I want to apologize to all those who took the time to give useful and thoughtful solutions. It was actually 3 members. I will take the advice to remain on TPF as I have been here since 2009 and learned an immense amount of useful skills. I am part of professional concert photography business whose services are highly respected by venues, promoters and artists. In hind sight I should not have aired my frustration with past dealing with Adobe and aired them on TPF. It will not occur in the future.

Ok, well first you obviously need to slow down and read. I never stated you "attacked" a customer service rep. What I did say was that it would not be a productive thing to do, and given your completely over the top reaction of flying off the handle and posting an anti-adobe rant without even bothering to call them and let them do anything about them first frankly I think it was sound advice. I still do.

If you'd care to air any disagreements you have with Adobe, feel free. I've been an Adobe customer since the days of photostyler and frankly I've had a few bones to pick with them myself on occasion. Like any company they are far from perfect. But if you post something unreasonable then don't expect not to be called on it, and frankly critizicing any company for bad customer service when you haven't even picked up the phone and told them your having a problem is ridiculous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back