Adorable and affordable photography prop hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I custom make adorable little hats for babies and children. I am just starting out so I don't have a huge collection yet, but I add new hats all the time. I will soon have pixie/stocking hats, pom pom hats, cocoons, and pea pods at a very reasonable price. If you can think of anything you would like me to make just ask. I can make anything and in any colors. I love custom orders. Thanks for looking!

Gracie's Garden Designs by GraciesGardenDesigns on Etsy

I custom make adorable little hats for babies and children. I am just starting out so I don't have a huge collection yet, but I add new hats all the time. I will soon have pixie/stocking hats, pom pom hats, cocoons, and pea pods at a very reasonable price. If you can think of anything you would like me to make just ask. I can make anything and in any colors. I love custom orders. Thanks for looking!

I saw alot of hats for girls, but not many for boys...do you make them for boys? I will have 2 very young boys when my 2nd son is born August 2nd!

Thanks for you interest. :) I have little boys myself so I am in the process of adding little boy hats now. I have made several newsboy hats in nice boy colors and several earflap hats and diaper covers. I am getting some photos of them on a newborn on Thursday so I will be posting them soon. I can let you know when they are posted if you would like. I can always make any hat in any colors you desire. Thanks so much!

ya let us know about boys... so many cute things for baby girls but its so hard to find props for baby boys (omg, if my son was older he would kill me if he knew I was searching for cute baby boy knit hats to take his picture in when he was little.. haha!).

i'd love the cupcake beanie if it didn't have pastel pink in it... maybe white instead of pink for boys? Would you custom make an order like this?

I could for sure make the cupcake beanie in different colors. Whatever you would like I can do. :) Just let me know and I could create a custom order under your name in my Etsy shop.

I do need to make more boy hats. A lot of people are asking for some. I'm in the process right now. I'm going to get pictures of a newborn in a couple of them on Thursday. I will let you know when they are posted. I can also do any custom order that you can think of. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back