AdoramaPix ....NO!

Ordered books on 2 Dec, stated est delivery would be 11 Dec. I gave myself and them an extra week just in case. Yesterday (one day before delivery was supposed to be) I received an email from Adorampix saying that due to a huge order increase that my order was not yet even processed. Today, one day later they send out an ad/sale saying order your books for xmas. Their GREED has cost them my future orders. Their quality was never the best, but sometimes cost outweighed the necessity for top quality. From now on that formula will NOT be applied in Adorampix's case. Screw them and I hope their Hanukkah candles drip all over some expensive lace cloths.

While I agree that the timeliness of the delivery sucks, it should also be pointed out that the e-mail you received about ordering books was, in all probability, sent out to thousands of customers by someone who has no idea what the status of your order is, or that you even have a current order at all. It's not "greed", it's marketing.

WRONG! it contained the order number etc. Yes, they probably did send out many of these...ALL of them to people with orders yet to be processed. See also, PEEB's comment above.

Actually I'm right.

When e-mails like that are sent out, they're typed up by someone who usually works in the marketing department of a company. That e-mail is then sent out to all customers through an e-mail blast. No one looked up your account and said "Say, Didereaux is still waiting on an order. Let's try to sell him more products!"

It just doesn't work that way.

The fact that the e-mail has your name and order number on it is pretty meaningless. The person who typed that e-mail has no idea who you are, what you've ordered in the past or what your current order status is. They don't care about any of that, because that's outside their realm of responsibility. Their job is to type up marketing e-mails and send them to every customer in their database.

I print locally. No issues, always ready when I need them, excellent customer service, and a quality product.

Jake

In the 'credit where credit is due' department:

Adoramapix finally emailed that the item shipped yesterday and would be here by Thursday. It arrived today!

Product looks fine. I am relieved and pleased. Needed for Sunday- got it!

I've used them more than a few times and have never been disappointed.

My dissatisfaction with adorama customer service isn't news to anyone here. I just wanted to add
I ordered my Christmas cards with mpix pro on Wednesday mid morning, fed ex delivered them Thursday mid morning. Can't complain about that!

Most reactions

Back