Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Actually a drift beside our carport. ;)

Drift16x9.jpg

its beautiful, the angle and color of the sunlight makes the snow look so creamy. you must live in a beautiful area

You should either add more background objects to add reference ... or just concentrate on the snow to make it more surrealistic.

I think if you just concentrate on the snow drifts and the interesting shapes / shadows there, it would make more of an impact.

You should either add more background objects to add reference ... or just concentrate on the snow to make it more surrealistic.

I think if you just concentrate on the snow drifts and the interesting shapes / shadows there, it would make more of an impact.

My thoughts exactly. However, there is nothing but a flat field behind the fence & I could not capture the tops of the drifts without including some fence.

FC, we are privileged to live on 10 acres. When we bought the land in 1973 it was a barren hill with no trees & now some folk say it is like a park.

Well,you'll have to excuse the ignorance of a boy from the west, but what the heck is a GTA?
As to your photo, I always enjoy your pics and wish I had your eye.

Well,you'll have to excuse the ignorance of a boy from the west, but what the heck is a GTA?

GTA = Greater Toronto Area. :thumbup:

Well thank you. :blushing:

GTA = Greater Toronto Area, also known as the centre of the universe by some. :lol:

Thank you! I feel a little dumb for having to ask. Out here on vancouver Island ( where we have almost as much snow btw) Toronto is a semi mythical place we hear about in the news once in a while. usually because they too are being screwed by Ottawa.

I think it would look nice in a creamy B&W, looks like cookies and milk then, lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back