What's new

Adventure to Summer Lake

sheyene29

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
56
Reaction score
2
Location
Beautiful British Columbia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some of my more favorite photos I took the other day......C&C always welcome.

1.
147.jpg


2.
138.jpg


3.
095.jpg


If you look closely at this mtn range you'll see a hole in the mountain, it's pretty cool!!
4.
069b.jpg


5.
064b.jpg


6. Empire State Mountain
063b.jpg
 
cool pictures. #3 looks conciliative. and the hole is funny :)
 
I choose the 3rd followed by the 2nd.
I don't like so much the others
 
Except for the last image they all seem to have a tinge of yellow.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom