Advice on selling Old Equipment

TimApNy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered, but I could not find it in the several searches I tried.
Can anyone point me in a good direction to selling them. I'd love to invest in some new gear for my current setup
I'm looking at selling 2 Crown Graphic Camera and extras and a Minolta AF Reflex 500 lens. If I can unload a few other more common lenses from my Minolta lens that would be great too.
I have a base line idea of what the Minolta lens is worth. But not a clue what the Graflex camera might be worth. Can anyone point me in a good direction to selling them.
I'd love to invest in some new gear for my current setup.
Tim

well you can post pics and a specific for sale thread here... you can also post on a local board such as this one... or if you are desperate you can put them in the Wantaddigest which I hate doing since they rape you in charges...

Welcome!

Ok, here is some pictures I've said I would post of the equipment I have. so here goes...

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

the second camera

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

I know I'm not siting on a gold mine here but I really don't have a clue what a fair price for these gear is, I was thing about contacting B&H and some other "will buy used gear" shops or E-Bay but I don't want to be robbed (I trust B&H by the way, they have treated me very well and I've bought a lot of gear through them in my last job and personally). So if anyone would be so kind as to give me a ball park idea I'd be very grateful.

What size is the smaller one? 2.25x4.25?

I know I'm not siting on a gold mine here but I really don't have a clue what a fair price for these gear is, I was thing about contacting B&H and some other "will buy used gear" shops or E-Bay but I don't want to be robbed (I trust B&H by the way, they have treated me very well and I've bought a lot of gear through them in my last job and personally). So if anyone would be so kind as to give me a ball park idea I'd be very grateful.

Well, for a good idea on how much they're worth (that's not to say that you'll always get what they're worth, be that at B&H or Ebay for that matter) you'll need a few more details outside of the pictures. Like the sizes of those Crown Graphic cameras, their condition (as in bellows, movements, rangefinder) and whether they come with accessories or not. I can help you with a ball park idea only after I see the additional info.

You can PM with that info and I'll PM back with my estimation.

Dimitri

Most reactions

New Topics

Back