Advice

spachakis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I would like some advice from anyone that is will to share their photo-wisdom with me. Ive had a wee Fuji S5000 camera for a good wee while now and am thinking of moving on to some of the more serious bad boys that are out there. I was contemplating of getting the Nikon D90 but thats just an idea.. I dont know where to go with this. Can anybody give me some advice pls?

Many thanks,

Stella

Your best bet is to go to a camera store and try them out for youself. Ive heard the Nikon d90 is a great camera, but Im partial to Canon so I say go with Canon. But to be honest both systems are great.

In the last 5-6 yrs, I had a pleasure of working with both Nikon and Canon brands. Both deliver outstanding performance in terms of build & image quality. HOWEVER, similarly to Hardrock who's leaning towards Canon, I lean towards Nikon and only b/c I like the feel of Nikon brand in my hand - just feel more comfortable with it.

Go to the store, play with them...

Yuppers... I agree. Nikon and Canon are both very good brands, and both offer great build quality as well as image quality.

I researched and tried both before I bought my Canon 50D.

I was leaning towards the Nikon D90, but when I held them in my hand I loved the solid feel of the Canon 50D. The Nikon D300 is much more solid than the D90... But much more expensive as well. (at least it was when I made my purchase).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back