What's new

Aerial Photography - Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte, France

erwin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Some pictures I took this afternoon in Léognan, near Bordeaux, France.

29-10-2006%2014-01-24_0117.JPG


29-10-2006%2014-42-31_0287.JPG


29-10-2006%2015-32-48_0376.JPG


29-10-2006%2015-38-48_0421.JPG


29-10-2006%2015-39-26_0427.JPG
 
Did you go in the balloon again?
Wonderful!
How I envy you the experience. I would LOVE to travel in the air (mostly so on a crystal clear day like you apparently had today) like this ... and more even when what there is to see is such a pretty arrangement of houses and vineyards! The long shadows in the last are so good. No one looks up to you ... that surprises me.
 
Actually I'm not in the balloon.

I'd really like to but my balloon can only lift 5 kilos.
So for the moment all I can do is putting my RC controlled camera under it.

For the rest I still can enjoy weather and lanscape even if I have to stay on earth ;-)
 
The people in the last shot look fake! Are you trying to trick me? :D Good shots.
 
Do you hold your little balloon on a lead?
How do you get the horizons so straight?
How do youfocus release the camera then?
Is it a bit of a try-and-error thing? Are your photos a bit of a surprise to you, too, in the end?
When you later look at them, wouldn't you WISH you could be that high up in the air, too? (Ah, but you already say so "I'd really like...")
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom