AF DC-NIKKOR 135mm f/2D ?

That difference in the dollar will probably have an effect on the number of snowbirds heading down here to FL from Ontario and Quebec. I may have to consider some atlantic salmon fishing and head the opposite way.

So I'm late to this party but I have this lens. I also have the 85f1.4G and I can honestly say the 135f2 is a world of different. The depth and color is so soft and dreamy in comparison to the 85's acid etched razor sharp definition. The issue that might be frustrating is that the 135 is hit and miss as far as sharpness and back-focus. My copy I only pull out when I'm 100% confident I already got good material, then I may pull out that old artsy 135D.

Here's a 135 snapshot of my wife

Do you need,not a chance you always make do with what you have but if its something you really want, I say go for it you only live once. IMO there is nothing worse then passing something over then kicking your self later in only hopes another will come along and if its a local seller you get to check it out thoroughly on and off the camera.

........The Aperture Ring is locked with a special switch on the camera,.............

The switch is on the lens, not the camera.

Indeed, of course. Thats what I actually wanted to write, but somehow didnt.

Solar, here is some camera wisdom, never hand your expensive camera lens to someone you don't know who can out run you.

I know that person, I just never handed him a camera of mine before.

I have that on my wish list for my wife. A Nikon 135mm Telephoto AF DC Nikkor f/2.0D Autofocus Lens (72mm) is 1100 and change new on line...

Most reactions

Back