What's new

AF Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D

dirty1thirdee

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, VA
What the title says. Like new, I have owned it for a year but I just never use the 80-200 range. I've probably only shot about 200 frames with this lens.

Price Change...
$700 O.B.O.

80200.jpg


benchillin.jpg


cardinaly.jpg


sslaunch.jpg
 
Last edited:
You have no idea how hard it is for me not to buy this up.

But...if I do that, I won't be getting engaged this summer...What's a man to do?
 
You have no idea how hard it is for me not to buy this up.

But...if I do that, I won't be getting engaged this summer...What's a man to do?
I'm sorry about your priorities being all messed up, man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom