Afraid

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
either you have some strange sheep breed (asleep) or some serious work in post production there

ps - not half as spooky as a river dolphin - they really don't have any eyes!
(pps - that last statment should possibly be in the past tense I think - River Dolphins I think are extinct now - or very very close to it!)

Sorry about the skip in response. Was cracking myself up...

either you have some strange sheep breed (asleep) or some serious work in post production there

ps - not half as spooky as a river dolphin - they really don't have any eyes!
(pps - that last statment should possibly be in the past tense I think - River Dolphins I think are extinct now - or very very close to it!)

Welcome to my greyscale world of the mis-fit, tortured and tormented.

Sorta weird pic (the no eyes) - I'd be afraid also if I couldnt see.....

:) -- Thanks Miaow. Subtle surrealism.

I'm thinking of taking a month away from landscapes and doing some artistic exploration.

When I first looked at this, I had to do a double take....no scratch that....a triple take. Then I noticed the eyes (or lack thereof), and thought to myself "how wonderfully disturbing..." Its like something from a science fiction/horror movie.

NJ

I really like this photo.. and the metaphor it screams to me.

i knew cloning sheep was a bad idea

I don't think I'm very awake today. It wasn't until I read that last post and scrolled back up that I even noticed the lack of eyes!

Great idea for an unusual shot.

So would this be "Blindness of the Lambs"?

Oh I cought it, I just did not want to throw it out there in the first reply, It's against the rules.

Cool. Thanks. I do think it is a bit boring myself, until the tweak is noticed. Then it just goes from there.

When I first looked at this, I had to do a double take....no scratch that....a triple take. Then I noticed the eyes (or lack thereof), and thought to myself "how wonderfully disturbing..." Its like something from a science fiction/horror movie.

NJ

That's what I was looking for! Thank you.

I really like this photo.. and the metaphor it screams to me.

Thanks. Looking at my shots I'm trying to consider, "What is there about this shot that would make me want to hang this on my wall at home or office?" Too bad I'm not a psychiatrist.

i knew cloning sheep was a bad idea

:) Thank you.

I don't think I'm very awake today. It wasn't until I read that last post and scrolled back up that I even noticed the lack of eyes!

Great idea for an unusual shot.

Although I prefer landscapes, I like to have fun with my B&W/greyscale work trying to evoke edgy, somewhat disturbing emotions, through subtle distortions.

So would this be "Blindness of the Lambs"?

:lol: Yes. Stay tuned for the sequel, "Silence of the Spams."

nice idea! :thumbup:

Thanks Arch!

I just found out that tomorrow, there's a Wild Horse and Burro auction that I'd like to photograph for some oddities I have in mind. These animals are pests out in the desert, so they round them up every year and sell them off. It's a silent auction and I'm hoping to come up with some bizarre stock to work with. Maybe a touch of vivisection?

Most reactions

Back