After a fall rain

pgriz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The leaves are falling with the drops of rain, and the sun hides behinds the clouds more and more. Geese are passing overhead, and the sun is rising later, and setting sooner. But before raking up the leaves and covering the plants, it is always time to take another shot of what's around. So the rake leans against the shed, and the camera comes out to play one more time.

$Fall_small_0154.JPG

C&C always welcome.
And for those who care about these things, 90mm Tamron macro, ISO 100, f/16, 1/10sec, metering by incident meter, camera on tripod, no cropping, just resizing.

This MUST be viewed large! When I viewed it small my first thought was a crop off the top and left but when it is large I think it works. Nice light, very pretty :)

Thanks, Judi. Unfortunately, when uploaded, the image loses quite a bit of "snap". Even in the re-sized version that I used for uploading looks much crisper on my monitor than the version that I see on TPF. And on this kind of image, it's the fine detail that really makes it pop. Unfortunately, what you're looking at isn't quite the same. Ah well.

Nice one! A melancholic shot that fits with the weather! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back