After a long day at work...

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i love the colors in the second and third one. Matt, please explain to me, clearly, how do you get the border of the image faded? So that it looks nice with that black border. For that matter, how do you get the black border. I am totally PS illiterate

Your "Bis später"-foto appeals to me much, and not ONLY because of its German title. What made you call this in GERMAN? The colours are great, I like where you positioned the horizon (prefer it to the first, actually), and am fascinated by the bit of red in the sky right at the top of the lighthouse (?) in the background!

The first photo has an interesting perspective.

The second and third photo are very nice indeed :thumbup: love the colours, not only that but everything just goes perfectly in those two photos.

The weather looked in your favour also, all up excellent photos.

the 3rd one is lovely! I like the colors... and reflection .. great!

I'm very envious if you get to go past that on your way home every day! the last two shots are stunning. and the first gives some great contrast in the sky. As always top stuff!

Thanks everyone. John, I think I explained how to make borders in a thread in the graphics tutorial section. I'll reply there if you are still unclear. I don't know what you mean about faded. None of them are faded. They are just solid black borders, with grey outlines.

LaFoto, I titled this in German, because I speak a bit of German, as I've been to Germany several times. I have many friends, and I play in a jazz quartett over there. I love the country, and the language, and part of me misses it very much. It's been a few years since I've visisted.

http://www.schnermannquartett.de/

Excellent as always Matt! What an eye you have! :thumbup:

Great shots Matt. All three are amazing photos!!!

They are all very good. The first and last really stand out for me, great stuff as always :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back