After dinner nap

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I saw this coyote again this evening. When it was done hunting it came over near me and went to sleep. When I left it was still sleeping.

MSP_1678-XL.jpg

MSP_1724-XL.jpg

MSP_1753-XL.jpg

MSP_1747-XL.jpg

MSP_1798-XL.jpg

MSP_1807-2-XL.jpg

She is definitely comfortable around you. Or she is lulling you into letting your guard down!

Great set. #3 is scary but very cool.

Last edited:
She is definitely comfortable around you. Or she is lulling you into letting your guard down!

Great set. #3 is scary but very cool.

thank you. This was the first time in two months that I had seen her. I just talk to her like I was talking to a puppy

Amazing imagery. I will never get bored with these.

Based on the condition of the teeth, she appears to be relatively young. Around here they aren't so cute. They hunt in packs killing deer, young cattle, pigs, pets, and the population was exploding. Various initiatives like bounty's and the introduction of Cougars and Panthers, seems to have brought the population more under control, but it's an ongoing battle.

Awesome set. #3 is a show stopper!

Based on the condition of the teeth, she appears to be relatively young. Around here they aren't so cute. They hunt in packs killing deer, young cattle, pigs, pets, and the population was exploding. Various initiatives like bounty's and the introduction of Cougars and Panthers, seems to have brought the population more under control, but it's an ongoing battle.

Yes population is growing around here also. They don’t have any predators to worry about other then a few hunters.

Great set! Looks very comfortable during your photo session.

Most reactions

Back