after-school photo club

You can usually find a book in the library called a dictionary. They can also be purchased for home use. If all else fails, there are several on-line sites that ways to find correct spelling and definitions for the English or preferred language. I have also found a thesaurus quite handy.

Also, parents are good dictionaries if you ask me.

lol

I'm in high school and I was going to take a course in photography but I didn't take the high school credit art class so I wasn't able to. Anyway, I talked to the photography teacher and she was going to let me into the photography club that she has after-school and she would count it as my high school credit bearing art class so I can take photography in 10th grade. so my advice is to talk to your/the photography teacher and see if there's already a club or i she can administer one for you so that you don't have to go through so much trouble.

at our school, only students can start after school clubs and there must be a teacher willing to sponsor it. To create a club there must be a pre-agreed sponsor, a petition of 15 or mor epoeple who would consider the club, a 1 page paper on the purpose and goals of the club, and a president and vice president pre-selected for the first year. My girlfriend started our school's anime club so I know the procedure. So either way, he HAS to have a teacher, the teacher doesn't just start one on their own though.

at our school, only students can start after school clubs and there must be a teacher willing to sponsor it. To create a club there must be a pre-agreed sponsor, a petition of 15 or more poeple who would consider the club, a 1 page paper on the purpose and goals of the club
Pretty much the same with my school (except for the petition I think) but I had no problem finding a sponsor all the teachers here are great and thankfully I've finished the paper and will have a meeting with princapal as soon as he has time to see me, so thank you all for the help jeswaw included :p and if it gets approved I'll let you all know

Most reactions

Back