What's new

After the storm there comes the rainbow, a double rainbow

rnpereira

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these some time ago. They were my first rainbow photos and I'd like some tips on how to improve them. I took these in Auto white balance, but I have them in raw.
I have a few more on my Flickr
Landscape - a set on Flickr


Cya!!




7100889861_536c2c057d_b.jpg
 
Beautiful shots, did you use a cpl? I did notice you have some dust on your sensor.
 
Double rainbow all the way across the sky. lol, nice shot!
 
Beautiful shots, did you use a cpl? I did notice you have some dust on your sensor.

I really dont remember. Yeah, my sensor was a little dusty at that time. Already got it cleaned :)


Thanks for the comments guys!
 
Given the few opportunities that I have to capture these things, I almost always find I get more intense colours with a polarizer - in my case a circular polarizer. Nice images and a good (lucky - in the right place at the right time?) capture of a double rainbow.
__________________
WesternGuy
 
Lol!!!!! No, BFiggy, it didn't mean all that. It was just a double rainbow. Just water and light. Pretty amazing, yes! But I didn't cry
 
I always knew what one rainbow meant but, I wonder what 2 means.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom